Work might look a little different these days and, in some cases, you might not be able to go back to the office. If you are required to work from home that does not mean you should not make the effort to look your best. In fact, getting dressed really helps your mind get into business mode.
The positive side of working from home is that you can dress a little more comfortable. You should always try to wear a top that not only is comfortable but professional enough to jump on a video conference call. The best part is that your clients or boss will only see you from the waist up. So be sure to brush your hair, put on a little bit of makeup and add some cute accessories to complete the look.
NOW, LET’S SEE THE 5 TOPS
) Navy Blouse— this top has a classic color that is ideal to wear in your home office and beyond. It is comfortable and loose with a little stretch for the hours you spend on your computer. The scalloped sleeves give it a nice feminine touch during your video conference call. Style this top for 3 different occasions and always keep in mind that accessories and shoes drive the look you want to achieve.
THREE WAYS TO STYLE THIS NAVY TOP
- Office Look—pair this with a blazer, pencil skirt & heels
- Casual outing—pair with jeans or shorts
- Working from home—pair with legging & slippers
2) White Cami—is a must-have for any girl boss. It is the most practical item you could own because it never goes out of style. This cami is lightweight and versatile that you can layer it with a blazer for those last-minute video conference calls. A good cami can be worn dressed up or dressed down depending on your schedule. Get inspired and maximize your cami for any occasion.
THREE WAYS TO STYLE THIS CAMI
- Office Look—pair this with a matching black pantsuit
- Casual outing—add a maxi skirt and sandals
- Working from home—wear a cardigan & shorts
3) Button-Down Shirt—is a great item to own because it gives you a polished look when you need it. This top is a trendy version of your basic button-down shirt. It features ruffled sleeves so you can wear it alone or you can add a blazer over it if you really want to look professional.
THREE WAYS TO STYLE THIS BUTTON-DOWN TOP
- Office Look—pair this with a blazer, high-waist trouser & heels
- Casual outing—wear this with jean shorts & wedges
- Working from home—layer with a V-neck sweater & blue jeans
4) Red Colored Top — everyone should own a red top! Red is a powerful color that instantly makes you feel bold. It provides a pop color for those days you need a little boost in your mood. It also helps add a splash of color to a solid colored suit.
THREE WAYS TO STYLE THIS RED TOP
- Office Look—pair this with a pencil skirt & flats
- Casual outing—wear this with white capri jeans & wedges
- Working from home—add comfy leggings & flip flops
5) Black Top— a go-to staple that will always make you feel chic. Owning a great blacktop will provide you with the versatility you need to look and feel great. Black is forever chic and always flattering. This top has a lace detail on the collar and sleeves for an elevated look. Comfortable and stylish.
THREE WAYS TO STYLE THIS BLACK TOP
- Office Look—pair this with a red blazer & black trousers
- Casual outing—wear this with jeans & white sneakers
- Working from home—just add cropped leggings & a cute headband
It’s time to make your clothes work for you! Always buy clothes that you can wear multiple ways to fit your lifestyle. Build from solid foundational pieces so that you can create looks around that one item. Next style each item for the occasion.
Finally! Blouses that can keep up with your lifestyle!!! See anything you like? Click here or on the images and add these to your closet!
Stay smart & stylish,