In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week; May 6-May 10 we Will be Honoring our Kendall Teachers
It is a well-known fact that teachers in many places in the entire world are underfunded. As such, deserve much more from their employers, both public and private. In this post, we would like to do our part to recognize the unbelievable teachers that make our schools what they are. Furthermore, the education they provide our children.
Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week Tagging your teachers along with @wearekendall on Instagram and FB with hashtag #ThankATeacher. From May 6-10, 2019
There are several ways to show your appreciation for our teachers. For the month of May, we will list all the teachers that are submitted from now to May 6th. Once per month, we will try to either write a profile on a teacher that has gone above and beyond their scope of work. We will put together a compilation and recognize the many teachers from many schools in Kendall.
To make sure enough parents in Kendall receive this message. Please use one of the following ways below to submit your favorite teacher in Kendall. Spread the word so we can make it impactful to the teachers receiving this recognition.
4 Things you can do
- Write a comment below using your Facebook profile.
- Send us your child’s favorite teacher and the reasons why you would like to nominate them. Click here or comment below.
- If you do not have kids in school, share with friends that may benefit. Use the social media icons below to share on your feed or use this link to copy and paste on your feed. http://bit.ly/Wak-teachers
- Subscribe to our mailing list so that you don’t miss out when the recognition is published.
- Visit the National PTA website for additional information here.
If you are on a mobile device: Click on the down arrow on the middle top of the page and the three options will appear. Click on “Recognize a Teacher in Kendall” to send us your favorite teacher via email.